Made from Australia’s finest kangaroo leather for superior strength, durability and comfort, Peak Cycle Wear’s Vintage Velo Gloves hark back to an era of quality, craftsmanship and pure style.
If you want something a little different, try them. Your hands will thank you.
Features & Benefits:
- Australia’s finest quality perforated kangaroo leather on the outer hand for style and breathability
- Extra-grippy textured kangaroo leather on the palm for superior handling
- Easy-pull finger tabs for easy removal
- Lightweight, breathable polyester ventilator mesh between fingers for cooling
- Highly absorbent & cooling polyester mesh thumb panel
- Double stitching on pressure points for added strength
- Anatomic 3D gel padding
- Easy-pull rubberised tab for added palm protection
- Low profile, durable and adjustable Velcro strap
Why choose Kangaroo?
- Superior shape retention
- Up to 3x stronger than all other leathers
- Extremely lightweight & comfortable
- Vastly better grip in all conditions
These gloves will outperform anything else on the market.
For instance, Rapha’s GT Gloves are made from Sheepskin, which is nowhere near as strong, light or comfortable. They retail for AUD $195.
Giro’s LX Glove (which I’ve used in the past myself) is also made from Pittard’s sheepskin. These retail for AUD $89.95.
Try them and if you’re not completely satisfied within 30 days, we’ll refund your money. Simple.
Our gloves are a generous sizing compared to other makes. We generally suggest you choose a size down on your normal size for a great fit! Please contact us if you have any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org